About Me

My photo
Rugeley, Staffs, United Kingdom
I'm Kevin, yep, that's a photo of me, handsome aren't I? Came all the way across the sea in a big ship with my wife Monica to find a better life in the UK. I was a little sea sick but you should have seen Monica but that's another story.

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Monica Monkey


When we arrived in the UK, Monica was still being very sick, funny though, it was mainly in the morning and she started to want to eat fish and chips covered in raspberry jam .

We went to the vets and guess what?, Monica was expecting triplets, yes I know its unknown in the Monkey world but I'm not your average Monkey :-)

Anyway I am forgetting myself I have not introduced you to Monica, have I?, well here she is, she is the most beautiful monkey I have ever seen, I am so lucky.

No comments: