About Me

My photo
Rugeley, Staffs, United Kingdom
I'm Kevin, yep, that's a photo of me, handsome aren't I? Came all the way across the sea in a big ship with my wife Monica to find a better life in the UK. I was a little sea sick but you should have seen Monica but that's another story.

Tuesday 24 July 2007

The Triplets


Well, well, well I'm a proud Dad now we have two very mischievous little boys and a tiny little girl, we are so proud. We have decided to call them Derek, Brian and Lisa.

As I could not find a job, some humanoids took pity on us and I help by doing little jobs for them

We have settled in but the kids are starting to be a bit of a handful, who says kids are easy?
The humanoids have given us a bed to sleep in, it was very strange at first but after swinging from the curtains for a while we soon fall asleep.

No comments: