About Me

My photo
Rugeley, Staffs, United Kingdom
I'm Kevin, yep, that's a photo of me, handsome aren't I? Came all the way across the sea in a big ship with my wife Monica to find a better life in the UK. I was a little sea sick but you should have seen Monica but that's another story.

Monday 30 July 2007

Back Home Again


After our weekend away, Derek took a turn for the worse, the vet told us he needed to rest in bed, we were all very worried.







After a few days in bed he said he felt a lot better and we all sat and watched telly.



While we were watching ‘The Planet Of The Apes’ the kids disappeared into the kitchen Monica thought they might get into mischief as they had been gone for a long time. She peered round the kitchen door gave a scream and called me, you have never seen such a mess, the kids had decided to have a party.







They were all covered in jam and milk and cornflakes and all sorts of things.






We all jumped into the bath to get clean. Dereks plaster got very wet so we took it off.

After soaking in the bath they were nice and clean but very tired so we all got into bed and fell asleep.

No comments: