About Me

My photo
Rugeley, Staffs, United Kingdom
I'm Kevin, yep, that's a photo of me, handsome aren't I? Came all the way across the sea in a big ship with my wife Monica to find a better life in the UK. I was a little sea sick but you should have seen Monica but that's another story.

Saturday 19 February 2011

Kevin's New Vest

Cyril the stunt monkey has had a present all the way from a friend called Stine in the USA. His next film is been shot in the Arctic which is very cold, when Stine heard about this she sent him a very warm vest which he is trying out in the humanoids freezer.
where you can see her monkey’s modelling warm cloths.




1 comment:

Munkeh said...

Oh my, poor Cyril will freeze off his tackle. Should have made him some undies as well. Cyril does look pretty handsome.