About Me

My photo
Rugeley, Staffs, United Kingdom
I'm Kevin, yep, that's a photo of me, handsome aren't I? Came all the way across the sea in a big ship with my wife Monica to find a better life in the UK. I was a little sea sick but you should have seen Monica but that's another story.

Monday 22 November 2010

Geoff and Frankie go for a ride

Well we had the time of our lives today, our humanoid friend took us out in a big white van, we sat right at the front it was like being on the roller coaster for 8 hours. We saw lots of places and other humanoids, the scariest times were when vehicles came the other way, we had to shut our eyes because it looked as if they were going to run into us. We can’t wait till tomorrow to see if we go for a ride again.

2 comments:

Munkeh said...

Hey Kevin!! Just found your blog. I also have a monkeh (large & small). Do you have an email address - I'd love to send you a pix of the clothes I made for the small monkeh.

Munkeh said...

Merry Christmas Munkehs.